Email:
Password:
First time here? Create Account | Forgot your password? Request a new one

You must be a registered member of this website before posting in the forums. Register or login at the top of this page.

PETS PARTY, SAT. MARCH 3RD, 2012

Posted: 3 years ago

Hello Everyone,

I have been given the task to arrange a party to celebrate the completion of our President- Elect Darin Wayrynen PETS training. I have made reservations at an awesome restaurant. I actually had dinner on their patio yesterday and spent time with the manager. We will be having appetizers and drinks during their Happy Hour so it will be Affordable and Fun.

Please post if you will be joing us so we can plan according. I will need to know no later than Monday, February 27th, 5pm Mountain Time. AZ. 

Here is the Information.

Carlsbad Tavern , 3313 N. Hayden Road, Scottsdale, AZ 85251

480-970-8164 - www.carlsbadtavern.com

Time: 3pm - 6pm  - Happy Hour Time  Date: Sat. March 3rd. 

Club will pay for Appetizers BUT drinks are members responsibility

Please join us for Fellowship and Celebration.

Looking forward to your post in the forum.

Respectfully,

Doreen Berggren

Doreen Berggren

Larry and I will be there with bells on.

I'll be there!

Steve Canter

Hello Members!

I am really excited about our upcoming PETS PARTY! I, like some of you, have not met our new incoming President and many of our members from the Phoenix and surrounding area. 

Please help me spread the word about the party and the information. I opened my big New York mouth and told the manager of the restaurant that we would have at least 16 Rotarians in attendance! I am counting on the local people to come on over to Scottsdale and spend the afternoon Happy Hours with us! 

Larry, Beth, , Peter and I will be journeying in from Prescott Valley and Darin and Steve Canter will be there too! 

I am looking forward to new posting this coming week to see who else we will be meeting and enjoying this Happy Hour with! Spread the word.... the e-Club is coming to town.... 

Remember our club will be paying for the appetizers and we are on our own for our adult beverages.

I must let the Carlsbad Tavern have a final count on Tuesday, February 28th. so

let me know soon. Okay. Happy Valentines Day to all.

Doreen Berggren

Doreen Berggren

i will be stopping by for a bit after PETS

Hi everyone!

So sorry I'll have to miss, always enjoy seeing everyone. Congrats to Darin!

Sher

Great -- I'll be there!  John

I plan on being there! 

Hello Everyone.

I am so excited ! We have a wonderful group of 16 + members coming to the After PETS Party this coming Saturday 3/3 @ Carlsbad Tavern ! I will be there early waiting for early arrivals. I will do anything to get out of windy Prescott Valley ! We have the beautiful patio reserved. If you have not told us your coming please just come anyway and have some fun. 

I look forward to meeting fellow members .

See you then and if you are attending PETS I know you need to stay until 4 . Those of us who don't need to attend will be waiting for you and having fun until you get there !!!! 

Happy Hour 3 pm - 6 pm.

Yours in Rotary,

Doreen

if you need to call me Saturday 928 308 5781

Doreen Berggren